What information about you do we collect
In order for us to operate effectively and provide you with the best experiences with our services, we may request and collect information about you, whether as hotel guests, web site visitors or you contacting us for any other purposes, that includes personal information that can identify you as an individual.
Your personal information can come to us via various channels, including but not limited to:
- We collect information that you choose to provide during your registration, on our website forms, surveys, guest feedback, competitions, and in email correspondence with us. This information includes, but is not limited to your name, address, contact details, and full credit card details. We sometimes also gather lifestyle information about you e.g. the accommodation service preferences you have.
- In order to assist with the performance of this website, may be installed on your computer. Cookies are files with small amounts of data which are stored on your computer’s hard drive by websites you visit. All information collected by cookies is aggregated and anonymous. Cookies are widely used to help websites work more efficiently. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. If you do not instruct your browser to refuse all cookies, your consent to our use of your personal information obtained from cookies may be implied. If you do refuse or erase some or all cookies then some of the features or services on this website may not function properly or be fully available.
- From time to time this website may contain links to third party websites. We have no control over the content or privacy policies of such third party websites. The inclusion of links on this website does not imply that we have verified or endorsed the content of such linked third party websites.
How we use your information and whom we may disclose to
We may collect, process and/or use the personal information which we collect in order to:
- Deliver our products and services to you – such as completing your reservations, sending you reservation confirmations, supplying the purchased goods and services, registering you for program membership, fulfilling a request for information, customising our services to your preferences, earning and redeeming rewards, keeping proper records of your transactions with us.
- Communicate and provide marketing and promotion to you – such as sending you information and updates on our products and services and other products and services that we think may be of interests to you, including latest promotions, competitions, joint- and cross promotions with our business partners, response to enquiries, to send you important information regarding our website, changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
- Develop and improve our services to you – such as performing market research, analytics and/or profiling, developing new products and services, improve the effectiveness of our website, your hotel experience, our various types of communications, advertising campaigns, and promotional activities.
- Work and cooperate with third party parties to deliver our products and services to you – such as travel agents, group travel organisation, or anyone involved in the process of making your travel arrangements, credit card companies, airline operators and third party loyalty programs.
- Maintain your safety and security as well as that of other guests and personnel – such as to make proper identification and verification in processing of transaction, implement security surveillance and access controls when you visit or stay at our hotels, and administer general record keeping.
- Meet applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
Jet park may process personal data for the purposes of prevention and safety of property and persons, and to respond to outstanding debts. For these reasons, the hotel may decide to include in the category of “blacklisted” customers, any customer whose behavior has been inappropriate including through aggression, rudeness, breach of contract, failure to observe safety rules, theft, damage, vandalism, or payment issues. The blacklisted status may cause Jet Park to refuse that customer’s future reservation(s).
We will take reasonable steps to protect the Personal Information we hold from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Jet Park Hotel uses a third party booking engine which features SSL technology which is verified by a THAWTE certificate. All data is encrypted to and from the booking engine, providing security to your personal information and credit card details you enter.
Jet Park Hotel has endeavoured to ensure the content published or displayed on this Website is accurate. However, such content should not be attributed to Jet Park Hotel and the views expressed on this Website may not necessarily reflect the views of Jet Park Hotel. The placement of any advertisements on this Website does not constitute the recommendation or endorsement of the advertisement by Jet Park Hotel.
Although Jet Park Hotel has endeavoured to ensure the content on this Website is current, accurate and complete, Jet Park Hotel does not guarantee that such content will be current, accurate or complete when you access it. Jet Park Hotel will take action, within a reasonable period of time, to correct any error or inaccuracy which is brought to the attention of Jet Park Hotel.
Third party websites
This Website may contain links to third party websites. These websites have not been prepared by and are not controlled by Jet Park Hotel. They are provided for your convenience only, and do not imply that Jet Park Hotel checks, endorses, approves or agrees with third party websites this Website links to. To the extent permitted by law, Jet Park Hotel has no liability in respect of any third party websites this Website links to.
This policy does not cover customers who enter the Jet Park websites through links from non-Jet Park sites e.g. advertisers or other content providers.