Terms & Conditions
We have created our Terms and Policies to make sure that the Internet is an enjoyable experience for everyone.
The following terms apply to all of the goods, products or services of any kind that we provide including any of our web sites and anything else we do.
Your use of any of our web sites or services may also be subject to separate terms which include service or product descriptions and pricing plans, instructions, policies or guidelines related to a particular web site or service you are using. These separate terms are available on our web sites and you can find separate terms for some of our more popular services listed below.
"Fees" means the fees payable for Products or Services as displayed on this Website from time to time.
"Intellectual Property" includes the design of, and all content appearing on this Website, trade marks (including logos), domain names, copyright, rights in computer software, databases and lists, confidential information, know-how and trade secrets and manuals, whether registered or unregistered.
"Organisation" means an organisation on behalf of whom has access, or use, of this Website is made.
"Products" means the products you may obtain through this Website from time to time.
"Services" means the services you may obtain through this Website from time to time.
"Username" means a form of identification a user or organisation of this Website may use, together with a password, to gain access to certain parts of this Website and certain information on this Website, which is accessible only by that user or organisation.
Where the context permits, references to a "person" include an individual, firm, company, corporation or unincorporated body of persons, any public, federal, state, territorial or regional authority, any government, and any agency of any government or of any such authority.
3. Right to Use Website and ContentYou may access, view and print the content on this Website provided you use that content only for informational and non-commercial purposes.
4. Purchase of Products and ServicesIf you wish to purchase any Products or Services directly through this Website or make any other payments to JET PARK HOTEL through this Website, you will be required to agree to, and comply with the JET PARK HOTEL terms and conditions of sale relating to such Products or Services and the JET PARK HOTEL Payment Terms.
If you purchase any Products or Services through this Website, you will pay all Fees payable for any Products or Services at the time your request for those Products or Services is accepted by JET PARK HOTEL. JET PARK HOTEL reserves the right to amend any Fees from time to time and to adjust any Fees recorded on this Website if the Fees recorded are incorrect.
All payments for Products or Services through this Website are to be made in advance by credit card. JET PARK HOTEL may contact you directly to confirm your credit card details. All Fees are in New Zealand dollars and will have stated as to whether they are inclusive or exclusive of GST (being tax levied in accordance with the Goods and Services Tax Act 1985 and includes tax levied in substitution for such tax). You will pay all other applicable taxes, import duties, levies or tariffs which may be payable (if any).
6. Your Responsibilities Regarding the Use of the WebsiteYou agree to use this Website only for the purpose for which it is being provided. You agree not to use this Website for any improper, injurious, offensive or unlawful purposes. You agree not to damage or disrupt this Website.
You are responsible for making your own assessment of the suitability of this Website and the Products, Services and information available from this Website, for achieving your purposes.
You are responsible for any actions you take based on Products, Services or information obtained through this Website, and all outcomes resulting from your use of those Products, Services or information.
You are responsible for providing all technology, hardware, software and telecommunication facilities in order to access and use this Website.
7. Intellectual PropertyAll Intellectual Property on this Website is owned by JET PARK HOTEL, or content suppliers for JET PARK HOTEL. No part of this Website may be:
8. ContentJET PARK HOTEL has endeavoured to ensure the content published or displayed on this Website is accurate. However, such content should not be attributed to JET PARK HOTEL and the views expressed on this Website may not necessarily reflect the views of JET PARK HOTEL. The placement of any advertisements on this Website does not constitute the recommendation or endorsement of the advertisement by JET PARK HOTEL.
Although JET PARK HOTEL has endeavoured to ensure the content on this Website is current, accurate and complete, JET PARK HOTEL does not guarantee that such content will be current, accurate or complete when you access it. JET PARK HOTEL will take action, within a reasonable period of time, to correct any error or inaccuracy which is brought to the attention of JET PARK HOTEL.
9. DisclaimerThe information provided on this Website is for general guidance only. Users of the information contained on this Website must make their own assessment of the suitability and appropriateness of the Products, Services and information for their particular use.
10. All Liability ExcludedTo the extent permitted by law:
If the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 applies, you may have rights or remedies which are not excluded or limited by the above. If you are using this Website or its content for business purposes, the above exclusions and limits will apply and the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 will not apply.
12. HyperlinkingIf you wish to link to any part of this Website, you must obtain the prior written consent of JET PARK HOTEL. JET PARK HOTEL reserves the right to prohibit links to this Website and you agree to remove or cease any link upon request from JET PARK HOTEL. You may not frame any part of the material on this Website by including advertising or other revenue generating material.
13. Third Party WebsitesThis Website may contain links to third party websites. These websites have not been prepared by and are not controlled by JET PARK HOTEL. They are provided for your convenience only, and do not imply that JET PARK HOTEL checks, endorses, approves or agrees with third party websites this Website links to. To the extent permitted by law, JET PARK HOTEL has no liability in respect of any third party websites this Website links to.
Where you provide personal information to obtain any Product, Service or information through this Website, that personal information must be correct, complete and up-to-date when you provide it. You agree to advise JET PARK HOTEL as soon as possible if the personal information provided changes, or you become aware of any inaccuracy in the personal information you have provided. If you are providing personal information relating to any person other than yourself, you warrant that you are authorised to provide that information.
15. CookiesJET PARK HOTEL may use "cookies" to provide you with access to tailored information and services on this Website, and to serve you better when you return to it. A cookie is a small data file that the Website sends to your browser, which may then store it on your system for later retrieval by the Website. Cookies track your movements through different websites; they do not record any other personal information about you. Cookies are widely used on websites to help with navigation and to help personalise your experience when you visit a website.
JET PARK HOTEL may use non-personalised statistics about the use of this Website to continually improve it and improve customer service. These statistics do not comprise personal information.
16. Compliance with LawYou agree that you will at all times comply fully with all relevant laws, ordinances, rules, regulations and orders of all relevant regulatory bodies in relation to any of the Products, Services or information made available to you through this Website.