Jet Park Club Terms of Membership
Each Rewards Programme member is bound by the following conditions of use:
- Your Rewards Programme membership is governed by these conditions of use. If you do not accept these terms, please notify the staff that you would like to withdraw from the programme.
- Your Rewards Programme membership account is only activated on receipt of a completed and signed application form and each application is subject to acceptance by the Jet Park Hotel. Membership sign-up to the Jet Park Club is only done at reception upon check-in. Please ask one of our friendly staff and they will facilitate your sign-up, provide you with a small gift and membership brochure.
- The Rewards Programme is only available to selected customers upon receipt of a completed and signed application form, and is for individuals only- not group, conference or company accounts.
- Reward Dollars cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Reward Dollars may be redeemed as full or part payment against the value of the advertised goods or services at Jet Park Hotel. Not redeemable for car or bike rentals.
- To redeem your Reward Dollars, simply request to use your points as payment or partial payment at reception when settling your bill.
- Reward Dollars will expire two years after date of issue.
- Any Member that has not had any activity in the last 12 months will be deemed to be inactive, and any rewards balances will be forfeited.
- Jet Park Hotel reserves the right to refuse or cancel membership for any reason whatsoever and to modify or cancel the rewards programme at any time with three months prior notification. Any available Reward Dollars not redeemed within that period will expire.
- Membership of the Rewards Programme will be cancelled immediately, and all rewards forfeited if found to be fraudulent in any way.
- We respect your privacy. The information you provide us on this application form and any information we gather from your membership usage is strictly confidential to the Rewards Programme and the Jet Park Hotel. We hold your information in confidence and you are entitled to access and correct your details under the terms of the Privacy Act, 1993.
- By joining our club you agree to receive correspondence from Jet Park Hotel. To remove yourself from this list, please click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of your email. Unsubscribing from email correspondence does not unsubscribe you from the Jet Park Club.