View Facebook images >
Te Maroro Restaurant achieves the high standard required to receive the 2017 Beef and Lamb Excellence Award.
Congratulations to our Executive Chef, Adrian Brett-Chinnery, and his team for receiving the Gold Plate in the 2017 New Zealand Beef and Lamb Excellence Awards. Following anonymous assessments of main course beef and lamb dishes, some feedback by the judges was as follows:
Beef dish: Savannah eye fillet of beef, braised cheek, parsley, baby turnip, potato mousse, ash, onions."This was a beautifully cooked and presented dish. The beef fillet was perfectly seasoned, expertly cooked and well rested. The charring on the meat imparted a lovely char flavour to the dish. The beef cheek was moist, tender and succulent and it was full of flavour. The parsley purée had a rich intense flavour and the potato mousse was light and subtle. The onions gave a lovely contrast and the ash was an interesting touch dusted on the mousse although could have been a touch stronger in flavour. Presentation was lovely with the fresh and unique living green garnishes used and this was a most enjoyable meal which reached a high standard of excellence."
NZ Beef and Lamb Excellence Awards more info
- Get the most out of your conference spend with Jet Park Hotels!
- New Executive Chef at Jet Park Hotel, Auckland Airport
- A Day in the Life of a Housekeeper, Jet Park Hotels
- Staff Talents at Hotel Christmas Tree Decorating Competition! Jet Park Hotel Auckland
- New Greenspace Officially Opens at Jet Park Hotel Auckland.