|Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre has been nominated as National Finalists in the categories of Best Hotel and Best Redeveloped Accommodation in the 2017 Hospitality of Association of New Zealand Awards.
Says Hotel Manager, Jeeva Jeeva-Nanthan; "We work very hard towards our objectives. It’s pleasing to receive some recognition, and my sincere thanks go to all the staff for making this happen."
ABOUT THE 2017 AWARDS FOR EXCELLENCE:
The Hospitality New Zealand Awards for Excellence honours the achievement of hospitality and accommodation businesses that have performed exceptionally throughout the year.
Entrants are judged over an eight-week period by a panel of independent industry professionals, who assess every entry on a range of commercial and operational criteria – including staff training and human resources, customer service, food and beverages, marketing and promotional activities, environmental initiatives and the demonstration of business growth. The Finalists will then be mystery shopped to ensure what they say on paper is what they actually do in real life.
- Jet Park Hotel Wins SUPREME AWARD at Westpac Auckland South Business Awards 2017!
- Jetstream Newsletter - View Current and Back issues
- Exciting New Bistro Menu, Jet Park Hotel Auckland
- Jet Park Hotel Auckland Announced as Finalist in Westpac Auckland Business Awards 2017!
- Jet Park Hotel Auckland Announced as National Finalists in the HANZ Awards 2017!