Given a box of nashi pears, it was just a natural progression for Executive Chef Nancye to create something a little special for Nashi New Zealand with their recent a-la-carte dinner. Along with the dessert pictured opposite, the Nashi and Chili Sorbet proved a popular menu item, amongst other items. And with a little 'persuasion', Chef has allowed our viewers the recipes to view and download. Take a look now, dare to impress your own friends or family with these inspired recipes!
Mark Fort (Gold'n Pear Orchard) says:
“I personally thought you ran an excellent operation, very personal and individual (not chain); and top class staff at all levels. The service was great – all plates coming at once with panache... I also enjoyed the quiet, comfortable room (just 5 minutes from the airport and motorway)”.
- Modern Accountancy - by Greg Harrison, Jet Park Hotel, Auckland Airport
- Announcing the Winner - Facebook LIKE US Competition, Jet Park Hotel- Auckland Airport
- Meet Our Reservations & Front Office Managers at Jet Park Hotel
- Inspiring Words from the GM's Desk - Jet Park Hotel
- Wishing you all a Happy Easter