|The 2014 winners were announced at the Lion black tie Awards for Excellence dinner, held at the Energy Events Centre in Rotorua on Thursday 18th September.
We're very proud and excited to announce that we have won the SUPREME AWARD 2014! We have also won the Best Environmental, Sustainable and Ethical Practice Award and Excellence in Training and Staff Development Award.
A huge congratulations and thank you to all the staff at Jet Park Hotel- this would not have been possible without all of you. Well done!
Hospitality Association New Zealand Awards for Excellence Nominations/Awards 2014:
Jeeva Jeeva-Nanthan, General Manager for the hotel has commented, "We continue to get more accolades and the words "deserving" and "world class" seem to be repeated. Our success is the strength of our collective intelligence and the planning we do to get to our goals. The plan includes our staff to a very, very high degree and we are very thankful for the efforts all our team members contribute."
Read more | View photos
- Jet Park Hotel Auckland Celebrates 19 Years of Service.
- New Executive Chef at Jet Park Hotel, Auckland Airport
- New Artwork by Rex Homan, Jet Park Hotel Auckland Airport.
- Top 10 Things to Do While in Auckland- Jet Park Hotel.
- Te Maroro Restaurant, Auckland Airport Achieves Beef and Lamb Excellence Award 2017!